Are you ready to follow your life path with clarity and purpose?
Join a small group of women on an empowering journey in the ancient canyons of the Southwest.
• Experience deep connection with nature as you align your body & spirit with the rhythms of the Earth
• Connect with nature and self as we practice awareness, movement and meditation.
• Backpack into the canyons and explore the ancient landscape and the starlit sky.
• Embody the five-elements of nature through dance and sound healing.
• Reflect and receive guidance through shamanic journeying and a 2-day Solo Quest.
Day 1: Meet & pack. Opening ceremony. Hike into canyon
Day 2: Hike to ruins & dance floor. Evening ritual.
Day 3 Medicine walk and shamanic dance journey. Begin solo.
Day 4: Solo quest
Day 5: Solo ends in afternoon. Evening ritual.
Day 6: Hike to to first campsite. Shamanic journey & integration.
Day 7: Closing ceremony. Hike out.
Register well in advance for this intimate experience with a small group of 12 women, plus your guides.
Tuition for the Quest is $1370. A deposit of $400 is required to secure your place. Save $100 if you register and pay in full by April 1, 2020
Tuition includes food, group camping equipment and supplies, wilderness permits, and transportation between Durango, CO and the program site in Utah.